Being the first week of our Computer Skills through Humane Education group, our students had the opportunity to get to know their group members, discuss the purpose of our group, and meet 'Trace'. We read the book "Before you were mine", and discussed the shelter. The students were also introduced to Microsoft Word, and had the chance to create a Word document writing a personal recommendation for 'Trace'. We took photos and the group was able to play and love on our canine visitor.
Trace, by Taliah
Trace Is a good playful dog. He is very curious dog. He is two years old. He is very loveable. He needs a home fast! He also needs lots of kids to play with. He is very strong. He weights up to 25 pounds.
Trace, by Brianna
Trace is a loveable and curious dog. He needs a home and kids to play with. He is the bravest dog, and he is 2 years old.
Trace by Elton
· Trace loves children.
· Trace is black and white.
· Trace hates cats.
· Trace is a strong dog.
· He is playful.
· TRACE BY HIS FRIEND DARIAN
· Trace is a cool dog. He does not like cats. He is black and white. He loves to play with children. He does not care about a lot of motion. He is a brave dog. He is about 25 pounds and be careful because he is strong. He is about a medium size dog.
· Trace the wonderful dog,by xavier
· Trace is a dog that is fun. When it comes to children trace will be playful. HE IS BLACK AND WHITE. If you have a cat do not get him but if you don’t get him!
Trace is one of the best dogs I’ve met!